The Justice League (& The Snyder Cut 2021)

Rate this film

• Total voters

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
1608744203449.png

dUnKle

Now I am really looking forward to this. I’ll watch anything Batman related. And didn’t really mind the original

have to ask, what’s wrong with superman’s arm in that pic ?

John

Is anything going to have any kind of cinema release?

Garrett

Garrett

Rizvan

I think Warner Bros DC has lacked focus from the very onset when they created their Justice Universe.
In my eyes their standalone movies are pretty decent with the Dark Knight Trilogy and The Man of Steel being my favorites.

They really messed things up with then tried to bring the different characters into the multi-character movies. This is where MCU movies grew from strength to strength.

Warner Bros DC should have given each of their characters to grow first in 2-3 stand a long movies and then added more story cross overs including appearances of the other super hero's in each others movies to set things up.

DC's Joker was pretty good and the new Batman looks good too but from my understanding, these are just their own movies.

As it stands, I don't think any superhero movie saga will ever beat the 23 movies that came out of the MCU.

Tim2049

Sooner this damn Snyder Cut comes and goes, the better. The hyperbole and expectations are frustrating and bemusing in equal measure.

Hopefully when it does see the light of day people will remember it's a Zach Snyder film and therefore won't be very good. He can polish this turd for another few years and it'll still be mediocre.

lucasisking

Distinguished Member
I'm curious to see it and expect a significant improvement on the original version. But let's not expect a good movie, people.

I just watched BvS Snyder Cut again and while I like aspects of it and respect its ambition, its still an unholy mess; nonsensical character motivations and so agonisingly pretentious, pompous and self-important. I expect JL:SC to be more of the same.

I'm now realising that the 'best' DCEU films are either Man of Steel or Wonder Woman, which demonstrates how mediocre the entire franchise is.

richp007

Distinguished Member
This is getting quite serious now I think. Removing Ray/Cyborg from The Flash film is not going down well.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

Sky announces huge original TV show and movie lineup for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Cambridge Audio launches DacMagic 200M headphone amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for February 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Focal releases 1000 Series integrated speakers
  • By Andy Bassett