The Joy of Play

Habanero

As you can see, I've been playing video games for a few years! EXIF is included in the jpg. Postprocessing was a white balance adjust and resize using GIMP.

bodoman

Distinguished Member
Not my cup of tea really, but its well taken and most of all you entered the comp, well done.

iandrews

Nice idea, lots of controllers there, that have probably been Played with loads. Maybe could have cropped out the top bit of empty white.

Ian.

electrolyte

I like this - appeals to the old skool gamer in me. I think the white space at the top is a good thing - it would be too crowded otherwise.

So, it is bugging me, what is the blue and black joystick called? I had one of those years ago and I'm bu**ered if I can remember what it was called!

Habanero

Nice idea, lots of controllers there, that have probably been Played with loads. Maybe could have cropped out the top bit of empty white.
Thanks Ian, yes these have had many hours use! I see what you mean about the white bit, though I think at some level I was trying to make a busy foreground and a less busy background.

So, it is bugging me, what is the blue and black joystick called? I had one of those years ago and I'm bu**ered if I can remember what it was called!
Thanks electrolyte! It's a Konix Navigator, which was the follow up to the red and black Speedking. These date from my Amiga days.

As for the Xbox and Snes, I don't have these, however I would probably have needed a fisheye lens for the Xbox controller alone! Had a few others which didn't make the final scene, however I still regret throwing out an Atari trackball and paddles about four years ago. :(

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom