The "i've got my iPhone 4" thread

hutch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As the title says, all received iPhone discussion in here :smashin:

Could be the quietest thread on here for a while...

No doubt you'll get plenty of idiots posting on it though who haven't actually got their iPhone4, or in fact, even ordered one - and getting everyone else's hopes up!

Oooops..... :blush:

I got mine this morning had to take it back because was a big disappointment and some features not working properly. My advice is cancel your pre-orders and don't buy it until Friday the earliest.

yeah. had mine delivered about 3 hours ago and contacted apple to return it, dead pixels everywhere, now got at least a 3 day wait until they can supply a new one. Got no Apple store on the island :(

lost faith in a new flawless one

yeah. had mine delivered about 3 hours ago and contacted apple to return it, dead pixels everywhere, now got at least a 3 day wait until they can supply a new one. Got no Apple store on the island :(

lost faith in a new flawless one

cool story bro

So shouldn't there also be a "Where the *** is my iPhone thread?" for those waiting for delivery. I found it very calming to post on the similar iPad thread earlier this month.

So shouldn't there also be a "Where the *** is my iPhone thread?" for those waiting for delivery. I found it very calming to post on the similar iPad thread earlier this month.

have a look tommrow where am sure there will be a few.

am not getting one but will be following on here tommrow as its normally a good read :)

Mine hasn't :D but they should start to soon.

People can put times/locations and carriers as they arrive and maybe a bit like Mosiac off 'Flashforward', we can start working out route runs and what time your phone will arrive.
Lets face it, not all of us are at work and are twitching the curtains, so this may be a small and silly diversion.
Also post if you were caught out in the bog etc when UPS/TNT arrived-that always seems to happen to me!

Please comment if you have the Yellow spots or signal issues already being reported.

Yeah, good point. I'm starting to read the yellow spots may be an IOS4 issue, rather than hardware...hope so...:eek:

bump to merge.

Just picked up my two 32gig's from the apple store in bluewater about an hour ago :D

anyone else at bluewater have a chat witht he really old security guy.. what a legend

I got to bluewater for 6.45, was in the store within 30 mins (reserved queue)

Just picked up my two 32gig's from the apple store in bluewater about an hour ago :D

anyone else at bluewater have a chat witht he really old security guy.. what a legend

I got to bluewater for 6.45, was in the store within 30 mins (reserved queue)

Just got back from the Merthyr Tydfil Store. Was 10th in line at 6am. Got the 32gb.

Just syncing it....its so pretty!! Cant wait to play now!

Just got back from the Merthyr Tydfil Store. Was 10th in line at 6am. Got the 32gb.

Just syncing it....its so pretty!! Cant wait to play now!

please tell me Merthyr Tydfil does NOT have have an apple store - surely

i thought that all taht was there was 3 men 2 heep and now an Iphone 4 ;o)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom