The "It's not valid" Thread

Zone

As usual anything that matches this months theme but which isn't valid for entry to the main competition for whatever reason can be posted here :)

Mart_73

Yeah, I think you've got the hang of that HDR game! The first shot is superb!

From a completely different angle. Red Arrows, Plymouth Hoe last September...

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Posted this shot of the Iron Bridge earlier today in my latest "Paisley" set and as it was taken too early for this Compo I thought I'd post it here as well - wouldn't have posted in the Compo anyway as I'm still hoping for something a bit less obvious for my entry - and also "better" :rotfl:

JIm

Butch499

This is a photo taken with my first ever digital camera, but it got a 2nd place in a local newspaper photo comp at the time, so has a kind of significance for me. It's a modern footbridge spanning the river Maas, where I used to live. It's the front page of a flickr set now, so sorry about the 'postcard text'.

I called it 'Crossings' :)

:smashin:

Last edited:

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Very nice :smashin:

Jim

shaolin101

Having a 15 minute break from studying so had a go at creating this - ever realise your creative mind runs a lot faster than your creative ability?

If i ever have more than 15 minutes I might even try a proper one...

nikonuser11

nice pic Shaolin and looks like you had fun, I don't get the 'Crossing over' theme though, I'm maybe being a bit thick this morning:rolleyes:

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
I think you made the right choice Mark - much prefer the Competition entry to this shot.

Jim

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Ouch ! :eek:

Jim

hamd01

Took this shot one day too early...doh;

ful version here

Ibcus

I couldn't think of anything for this month. I was taking my girl friend into town tonight and spotted this train stopped on a small bridge, so I nipped back for my camera.

I forgot it was February and the comp would be closed :facepalm:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom