by AMc UK, on Flickr

High Speed Tube
by AMc UK, on Flickr

or the pinhole

Chancery Lane Tube Train
by AMc UK, on Flickr

Ghost Liverpool Street Station
by AMc UK, on Flickr

Or have another go at stacking multiple shorter exposures to create a similar effect.
Not sure I was that impressed when I last tried it out but I don't think the settings or the lighting were ideal.

Dijon fountain
by AMc UK, on Flickr

IMG_20210808_220926_794.jpg
IMG_20210808_221911_327.jpg
IMG_20190222_160240-01.jpeg
Forth Rail Bridge from Fife side-1.jpg

Nice night long exposure...... I do like the nights....

Ice

I need to make more effort this month, I have been up in Shetland for 10 days with work and there were loads of opportunities for a photo to fit the August theme...

I live on the coast so no excuse not to slap the ND filter on and grab a pic for September.

Some of mine:

Last edited:
I need to make more effort this month, I have been up in Shetland for 10 days with work and there were loads of opportunities for a photo to fit the August theme... I live on the coast so no excuse not to slap the ND filter on and grab a pic.

Some of mine:

Stunning

View attachment 1564098

Nice night long exposure...... I do like the nights....

Ice

The number of times I have driven past the Forth Rail bridge and sworn this time I will stop for a photo and failed to is ridiculous.

Great shot, I will get one of my own one day.

The number of times I have driven past the Forth Rail bridge and sworn this time I will stop for a photo and failed to is ridiculous.

Great shot, I will get one of my own one day.
Thx. Nice shot from lots of angles.... Sometimes you can get a better shot over the water from the Fife side especially when it's misty...... Beautiful bit of the world.

Ice

I need to make more effort this month, I have been up in Shetland for 10 days with work and there were loads of opportunities for a photo to fit the August theme... I live on the coast so no excuse not to slap the ND filter on and grab a pic.

Some of mine:

Wow, just, WOW!

Thanks for the nice comments, feel like I’ve never got a ND filter off my lens these days.

It was 50/50 on what to enter!

I like your entry, but oh my gosh, this I love! Personal opinion, though, and over the years we have learned that my taste is not the same as most others 😂 so you probably chose the right one to enter. But I do love everything about this.

Thanks, I was thinking that a waterfall or similar would be entered so was going for something a little bit different. The pleasing thing for me is I actually achieved what I set out to do, I would of liked to try a few other things but just didn't get the opportunity.

One of these would have been my entry for this month, if I'd got my dates right :facepalm:

A9_06279 by TDG-77, on Flickr

A9_06286 by TDG-77, on Flickr

Last edited:
Both nice, but the first one is my fave.

Awh.. well Toby, at least you did make the effort. I didn't even shoot anything, except one very crappy long exposure of cars passing my house on my phone 🙄 I respect you guys enough to not even show that.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom