The "It's Not Valid But I'll Post It Anyway" Thread

Zone

Reaction score
Otherworldly :)

snake_path.jpg

lunar_surface.jpg

Fresh Fish and Chips.jpg
This

It felt pretty Otherworldly coming across a group of 10 people dressed up as fish who happened to be passing a chippy - once I pointed my camera the lead fish started striking poses. Two minutes later and they swam off to whatever their destination was.

Gallery of Modern Art - Glasgow by Thumpermawer, on Flickr

Wasn't intended to be a competition entry but took this earlier today, just playing around with a getting some abstracts - took this in a single frame using a 4 stop ND to increase shutter to 0.6 sec and liked the effect so will be exploring this a bit more.

Amc, I am really jealous you got to see Chihuly's glass exhibition in London! I missed it, probably never get another chance. Love that photo, his works are utterly amazing.
Para, your fairy ring under ice is so lovely! And totally otherworldly.

AMc, I am really jealous you got to see Chihuly's glass exhibition in London! I missed it, probably never get another chance. Love that photo, his works are utterly amazing.
Chihuly's stuff is just amazing. I won't rub it in by saying how brilliant the Kew display was :blush:

We were also lucky enough to visit the gallery in Seattle near the Space Needle shortly after it opened.
The massive displays in light controlled rooms were stunning.

Sadly in both places the prices for the sculptures in the gift shop could buy you a decent car.
Even if I could afford one I'd be petrified that it would get broken.

There's a massive one in the V&A hanging over the reception desk which is just stunning.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom