The "It's not valid but I'll post it anyway" Thread

Just a final update on ‘cactus-gate’.

My wife had a fun morning, ‘waxing’ my shoulder with duct tape!

A great improvement, with most of the protruding bits of splinters removed - though it has still left what was below the surface there. At least now, my shirts don’t ‘catch’ on the blighters, so an improvement in overall comfort.

You can stop sniggering at the back now!:p

I must say, I haven't sniggered even once! I can just imagine the bother :( If I was your wife, I'd probably tie you down on a chair and dig the rest out! However, if it starts showing signs of redness and swelling of the skin around the place where the rest are buried, go and see a doc. They might cause an infection.

I must say, I haven't sniggered even once! I can just imagine the bother :( If I was your wife, I'd probably tie you down on a chair and dig the rest out! However, if it starts showing signs of redness and swelling of the skin around the place where the rest are buried, go and see a doc. They might cause an infection.

Thanks Marika. I’m in good hands, my wife is a doc - sympathy is in short supply though! Typical medic!:rolleyes:

After nearly 30 years together though, I’m used to it! :D

Thanks Marika. I’m in good hands, my wife is a doc - sympathy is in short supply though! Typical medic!:rolleyes:

After nearly 30 years together though, I’m used to it! :D

Sympathise given the NHS queues... :devil:

And I’m a nurse :laugh: Nurses do have more sympathy than doctors :rotfl: Glad to hear though, she’ll keep an eye on it!

So is my wife M - Kudos :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom