The "It's Not Valid But I'll Post It Anyway" Thread

Zone

Reaction score
Watches, clocks and other timepieces :)

I'll kick this off then :)

DSC07592 by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC07548 by TDG-77, on Flickr

I really like that first one!

Nice shots. The good thing about this theme is that everyone can have a go, since everyone will most likely have a watch or clock somewhere near them at any time.

NIce shots - I must have a good few that can go here :)

I might try and get an entry in this month, but the standard is always so high it's hard to get something to compete!

Anyway, here's a couple from me.

Clock face by Soggs, on Flickr

P4080076 by Soggs, on Flickr

There is a clock in there, admittedly it is a long way away :D

Soggs, really like the black and white picture. And don't worry about any standards, that was never the reason why we enter in this competition :) It's good fun and you can learn and try new things if you fancy. Besides, there seems to be nothing wrong with your standard.

Soggs, really like the black and white picture. And don't worry about any standards, that was never the reason why we enter in this competition :) It's good fun and you can learn and try new things if you fancy. Besides, there seems to be nothing wrong with your standard.

:eek: - you've not visited us over on the TZ weekly compo. thread then I take it M :devil:

Yeah, take a look at mine, yet I still enter :p

Jim, I didn't understand that at all. What about the TZ weekly?

LOL - we have a friendly little bunch of TZ compact owners M who hold a weekly compo with "Great Fun Prizes"and Soggs is one of our regular participants - emphasis on the "pants" ;) :D :devil:

We also haunt the TZ Owners Photo Sharing thread though there's more banter/sarcasm/slander/innuendo/libel/etc. than shots posted most of the time :D

Jim

Trier Dom....
427233497_966ea05325_b.jpg

:)

:thumbsup:Oh how I love watches and clocks :cool:

Strangely I don't have many watches and clocks in my Flickr stream....

Another from me, one of our 'famous' landmark :p

DSC01723 by TDG-77, on Flickr

...and you complained about someone else's shots being "not straight" :p

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom