• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The "It's not valid but I'll post it anyway" thread

shotokan101

Banned
I may as well kick this one off :)

DSC02474-resized.jpg

Jim

shotokan101

Banned
Very nice Miranda - love the old lady at the back :D

shotokan101

Banned
God that's Frightening ! :eek: :devil:

keefysher

Established Member
You see the strangest sights at the Olympic Road Race

798db7b5.jpg

Occasionally you see someone out of place:

8383957c.jpg

Surely Bradley was on his bike at this time!!

Taken last Saturday on a lane in deepest Surrey where there were some cyclists out for the day.

shotokan101

Banned
Lol :)

erikbloodaxe

Established Member
1. I said to Anne "Don't stand there for too long or you may end up like the bloke behind you". On the sands at Crosby, Liverpool.

2. Crossing the road at Trafalgar Square.

3. Russian sailors on the 'Tall Ships' at Stavanger.

4 A San Francisco street musician.

Attachments

• Do not stand for too long.JPG
    Do not stand for too long.JPG
    281.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Crossing the road.JPG
    Crossing the road.JPG
    289.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Russian Sailors.JPG
    Russian Sailors.JPG
    299.9 KB · Views: 138
  • USA & Cruise May-June 2009 015.jpg
    USA & Cruise May-June 2009 015.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 71

Noggin1980

Distinguished Member
Thanks, it actually really improved the day, I guess we were really approacable like that, everyone was smiling at us, random people came and asked for photos with us, we got straight into wembley without being searched. We asked a policeman for directions and he hopped in the car and took us there:D. Was a great day out.

eob

Prominent Member
Newbie question so preparing to be flamed here, but what constitutes an invalid photo in this thread?
I've read the competition rules so I assume that they've either not been taken this month or not taken by the poster but other than that, any pictures I've seen in this thread (or older version) seem to me to be "on theme".

shotokan101

Banned
Newbie question so preparing to be flamed here, but what constitutes an invalid photo in this thread?
I've read the competition rules so I assume that they've either not been taken this month or not taken by the poster but other than that, any pictures I've seen in this thread (or older version) seem to me to be "on theme".

There doesn't seem to be any real "restrictions" - other than pictures which would break the general forum posting rules regarding "decency" etc. - so you will probably see shots that are "Technically Valid" but get posted hear as they are "On Theme" but not intended for use as a Compo. Ebtry shot :)

shotokan101

Banned
Good one - great processing too

shotokan101

Banned
LOL - classic candid

shotokan101

Banned
Nice one :)

shotokan101

Banned
great set

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom