The irrational and not-so-irrational annoyances thread

Are they Gypsies or Travellers?

1620038431141.png

OH watching some rubbish on BBC, food unwrapped and they seem to send people halfway around the world to do a five minute piece on food. Thailand for bananas and India for Turmeric etc.

Seems like a good gig for the presenters, wonder how long they get to stay there to record a 5 minutes of TV.
Channel 4, not BBC.

Lots have cropped up this weekend that made me think of this thread

Firstly shops who have products that you can only access and buy once you are at the end of the till, ie on your way out
B+Q annoyed me this weekend, they have trollies that you can barely fit any plants in, they should have double decker trollies with different levels in them so that you can slide on more layers of plants
Pre packed sandwiches nearly always come with mayo, virtually every single one of them and the other annoyance I have about them is that they're nearly always on oatmeal or granary bread, horrible and stiff and dry

Firstly shops who have products that you can only access and buy once you are at the end of the till, ie on your way out
B+Q annoyed me this weekend, they have trollies that you can barely fit any plants in, they should have double decker trollies with different levels in them so that you can slide on more layers of plants
Pre packed sandwiches nearly always come with mayo, virtually every single one of them and the other annoyance I have about them is that they're nearly always on oatmeal or granary bread, horrible and stiff and dry
The home bargains beside me sells firewood after the till. I dont know how you're meant to buy it

We went in Marks today for picnic bits and bobs, hence the sandwich complaint and it also annoys me that the coffee and tea bit with the sausage rolls and pastries is not the till where you pay for your shopping or petrol so therefore I then have to keep the woman waiting while I go down to that till and think about, compare prices etc the hot food and what I want

Walking around the house listening to Podcasts on my Blutooth headphones with the phone in another part of the house. Then along comes an advert for a particular German Car Insurance company. It's a really annoying advert and seems to be on every Podcast especially the BBC ones. Because the phone is so far away I'm unable to quickly skip through it

The only sandwich I used to find without mayonnaise in M & S was a plain roast chicken one, but it was on brown bread.

In the shower listening to radio stream on my Blutooth speaker with the phone on the bath edge. Then it disconnects. It's really annoying when it does. Because the phone doesn't like wet hands touching it

The weather, I've booked tickets for Alton Towers today, I knew it was going to be showery, now it looks like the wind will be joining us.
This could turn out to be an annoying 5 hr car journey if the rides are closed.

think he meant the green stuff :D

Washed and polished the car on Saturday and this morning….

View attachment 1505567

Reminds me of my mate who bought himself a brand new Range Rover (full fat, not the little playthings), and his wife a BMW (4 series?).

Delivered on a Saturday evening. Woke on Sunday morning to find a tree had fallen onto both of them!

edit: added Pic, else it never happened.... the Beemer's under there somewhere!

Fallen tree.jpg

Last edited:
The Gypsies who have cut the padlock and made the local field their home for the weekend knowing it's bank holiday and it's probably going to take longer to move them on.

Sad as some local children have been litter picking to tidy the field up and it's going to have a load of broken glass and junk left like the last time. Scum.

4-weeks! They stay a week, cause damage and then move on! Crazy they can get away with it where if I walked in the field and dropped a crisp wrapper infront of an officer I'd get slapped with a fine if I didn't pick it up!

My family use several WhatsApp groups, one for Immediate Family, another for Extended Family, yet another for Extended Family and friends and another that seems to include the whole town.

Today was my Father's Birthday, so early this morning I posted a Happy Birthday on the Immediate Family group. Everyone else has posted on the other groups mainly on the one with the most recipients.

So now it seems to practically the whole town that I'm the eldest daughter who hasn't wished her Father a Happy Birthday

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom