The irrational and not-so-irrational annoyances thread

Wire is a pretty resilient material so how did TePe manage to produce their interdental brushes so that they would break after about 5 uses?
Oh I can't use the wire ones, gives me toothache just thinking about it, I use the rubber ones they usually buckle before you've finished the first use!

The Gypsies who have cut the padlock and made the local field their home for the weekend knowing it's bank holiday and it's probably going to take longer to move them on.

Sad as some local children have been litter picking to tidy the field up and it's going to have a load of broken glass and junk left like the last time. Scum.

The Gypsies who have cut the padlock and made the local field their home for the weekend knowing it's bank holiday and it's probably going to take longer to move them on.

Sad as some local children have been litter picking to tidy the field up and it's going to have a load of broken glass and junk left like the last time. Scum
If an old gipsy woman calls around selling pegs, don't forget to describe them in great detail on the forum.

Sad as some local children have been litter picking to tidy the field up and it's going to have a load of broken glass and junk left like the last time. Scum.
Are they Gypsies or Travellers?

Travellers :p
53n7i.png

Ah yes their "traditions" in full swing.. Bless them o_O

Just been out walking the dog and saw a girl of about 7 or 8 come running out of her drive way screaming 'stop' as the ice cream van sailed past. Poor little thing just burst into tears.
Why do ice cream vans put their music on and go whizzing round like that? If they're not going to pay attention or stop for anyone, what's the point in going out? Most of the time people don't know they're coming so it can take a few minutes to find some change. Ice cream van seems like a poor job choice if you've got no patience.

It always fills me with dread to get that email! The one from Hermes that says " we have got your parcel "
We have got your parcel and delivered it to the wrong address

Or We have got your parcel and left it in a safe place ( we threw it over your back gate, and it landed in a puddle)
Or We have got your parcel, and left it at no 6( there are three number 6s around here- which one?
Or We have got your parcel, and attempted to deliver it- ( must have gone to the wrong house then, as I’ve been in all day!)
All of the above have happened to me.

The bloke who lives upstairs yawns really loudly and for a long time throughout the day. It gets on my tits and sometimes I shout "shut up" just out of frustration. He can't hear me though as he's deaf.
The neighbours can hear him too and even if you're out in the road you can hear him...drives me barmy sometimes.
How can someone yawn so loudly and for so long :facepalm:

Just be thankful he’s not Farting. :D

I would laugh as I'm very mature.
I heard one of my neighbours having sex. I honestly thought she was being murdered initially she was screaming so much

A friend or mine worked in America for a couple of years and rented an apartment for him and his wife. The couple next door made so much noise having sex that he had to ask the lady if she minded toning it down a bit. He said she took his request in good spirit. The couple moved soon after. :laugh:

People who reserve tables in Bars/ restaurants etc for an allocated time. Then turn up a considerable time (e.g over 1 hour) later without informing anyone, Then complain when someone else has been given the table. Or the place is full.

Old Labrador now becoming incontinent. 😩
Along with a myriad of other health issues.
Girlfriend has to face up to the impending tough decisions regarding her lifelong friend.

I'm rubbish at dealing with situations like this, I'm too pragmatic.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom