The irrational and not-so-irrational annoyances thread

We nearly made it to 20 years 😞. Amazon posted one of my parcels to my neighbour - across the road. Luckily he left work early and kindly knocked on my door.

Extinction Rebellion. If you want London to sit up and take notice, shut the tube down for most of the lines 😈.

Sitting on the road and protesting outside office buildings. You're whistling in the wind.

EDIT: typo.

Last edited:
Don't tell them.

Stumbled upon this arrticle whilst reading something else

Mother of god!! Who gives a shit? She found it worthwhile crying to the local rag about the matter also! What an absolute non event :D

"Danielle is now pleading with beauty salon customers to remember that beauticians and nail technicians 'have lives as well'." :D :D

We nearly made it to 20 years 😞. Amazon posted one of my parcels to my neighbour - across the road. Luckily he left work early and kindly knocked on my door.

Extinction Rebellion. If you want London to sit up and take notice, shut the tube down for most of the lines 😈.

Sitting on the road and protesting outside office buildings. You're whistling in the wind.

EDIT: typo.

Roughly 300 of them were having a yoga session in Charing Cross Station earlier left when BTP asked them too

Having to buy even more dog repellent because the ignorant moron next door is still letting his dog pee on our house. He takes it for a walk then lets it off the lead at the bottom of his / our drive and it toddles up to the back gate, but nips across to our side to pee up against the wall as it goes.

He is a pure moron and he will not realise there is an issue... unless the roles were reversed and all hell would break loose.

I'd pull him about it, but I'd end up losing my temper.

Last edited:
Not worth the hassle, if he is as you say he is. You’ll just stress yourself. I know it’s easy for me to say as it is not happening to me, but he sounds like the sort that doesn’t give a toss.:thumbsup:

Not worth the hassle, if he is as you say he is. You’ll just stress yourself. I know it’s easy for me to say as it is not happening to me, but he sounds like the sort that doesn’t give a toss.:thumbsup:

Thanks. He really is a dumb clown. Sometimes it is cause for much hilarity, like when he hovers the car out after he washes it, dragging the vacuum cleaner through all the puddles and suds. Or when they have to get a car off their drive (they have a double drive and four cars), as they live in the corner of a cul-de-sac they have taken up the turning circle as 'their driveway'. It is like watching monkeys trying to figure out one of those parking puzzler games.

The guy on the other side of them is great. A retired copper who does nothing but play golf. He once told me "Never take anything they do personally. They just don't know how to behave".

Then it plays out the Echo, not the Sonos.

I’m having the same issues regarding Alexa, BBC & Sonos - no cures as far as I can find. Only way I’ve been able to listen to radio 2 on Sonos is by going through the Sonos app.

The gruff American voice that some American men have. It sounds like it’s put on because no other country seems to have it.

Last edited:
Lewis Hamilton, what a tit.

The human race is becoming extinct because we are over-using the Earth’s resources.

He says he is considering giving up on everything. That we are facing extinction through over-use if the earth’s resources. He’s sold his private jet but oddly no mention of giving up Formula One which is a huge and frivolous waste of the earth’s resources.

He says we should all go vegan in the same breath in which he tells us that he has just launched a chain of vegan restaurants.

Cheers,

Nigel

His new car :D

1571211511823.jpg

News about Gina Rodriguez being in trouble for using the N word while singing along to a rap. Apologising because of how offensive it is etc. What annoys me is, no one should use it but i hear it used all too often from people who should know better. It shouldn't be in raps or anywhere but it's just all to casually thrown in to the point now i don't even flinch hearing it.

I can't actually think of a song i like with it in so it's not an issue of me singing/rapping it in song anyway but probably not my worst crime where music and me singing is concerned :eek: :D

Yeah I’ve heard you from here :D Who the hell is Gina Rodriguez?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom