The irrational and not-so-irrational annoyances thread

BBC Radio's "Stand-in DJ" policy.

When one of their regular presenters goes on holiday they just seem to hand it over to anyone who is famous, rather than someone who would actually be good at the job.

Jeremy Vine is off for a week, so who do we get?
Danny Baker? Jonathan Ross? Sarah Cox?

No, it's Ed Milliband, that well-known and much loved DJ. :mad:

Getting full wifi signal in the crew room, 10 metres away from the toilets, where we get minimal signal strength :(

BBC Radio's "Stand-in DJ" policy.

When one of their regular presenters goes on holiday they just seem to hand it over to anyone who is famous, rather than someone who would actually be good at the job.

Jeremy Vine is off for a week, so who do we get?
Danny Baker? Jonathan Ross? Sarah Cox?

No, it's Ed Milliband, that well-known and much loved DJ. :mad:

In fact, I'll piggyback this annoyance with BBC DJs. How much fudgeing holiday do they actually get? I'm certain that Chris Evans and Jeremy Vine are off air more than on...Fudgers (capitalised 'F' ;) @IronGiant)

People that can afford an iphone7, but not a spare charging cable.

Just fudge off with your begging bags or get your heads together and co-ordinate these campaigns so you don't all ask at the same time!

IMG_1560.jpg

Just fudge off with your begging bags or get your heads together and co-ordinate these campaigns so you don't all ask at the same time!

View attachment 875626

Agreed; also, it looks like there's some painting to be done :D
(I'm being a bit of a hypocrite, there are plenty of places I need to touch up at home too...)

Agreed; also, it looks like there's some painting to be done :D
(I'm being a bit of a hypocrite, there are plenty of places I need to touch up at home too...)

The area has only just had its 2nd electrical fix, needs plastering, painting and re flooring [emoji1]

IMG_1561.jpg

Suntans, nice weather, top half looks ok, legs, bloody stripy, looked a right twit picking the kids up this aft.

Sat out the front reading a book today to try and get some colour. My top half is so fudgeing white. :( :(

Fecking lineside fire apparently screwing the entire rail network means the missus isn't home until 9pm. Which means no run for me tonight. :thumbsdow

This heat is doing my mammaries in, 31 degrees in my back garden in the shade today, I've sweat several pans of chips

I hate the heat :mad:

I really hope not :eek: but I still can't stand this heat

I'm the same, I hate it. It was 35 degrees in my office upstairs today and I had no energy and it made me feel quite ill this afternoon. The only thing that's kept me going is the forecast for tomorrow is a bit cooler for round here.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom