The irrational and not-so-irrational annoyance thread part twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvbox

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well well well...

wanabe mods :D

People who "feel blessed" about things. Especially in facebook statuses.

That I learned I'm too tall and heavy to book a glider flight.

I was very upset once when I looked at the maximum weight for a set of domestic 3 tread step ladders :mad:

I was very upset once when I looked at the maximum weight for a set of domestic 3 tread step ladders :mad:

I've never checked steps before.I must be lighter than you :p :laugh:

That I'm too heavy to go pony trekking with the girls on holiday probably should be in the other thread :laugh:

That I'm too heavy to go pony trekking with the girls on holiday probably should be in the other thread :laugh:

We did that on Dartmoor as kids. We found it highly amusing that they stuck my dad on a cart/shire horse :)

Having to listen to the wife going on about me buying peach toilet rolls that clearly do not fit the lavender colour scheme in our toilet.

She genuinely did not believe me when I said I didn't look at the colour of the toilet roll when I bought it from the supermarket .........

I was lost for words .....

:facepalm:

I wouldn't even be able to look at you :p

:D

Anything that involves yearly reviews at work. Considering my PDI for 2012 is still blank :D i don't think it'll be getting done either :devil:

When the illness that nearly killed your child,rears it's ugly head again in your grandchild.

Sometimes life is very cruel :(

I take it back :blush:

But i am not fat at all....6.2 foot and no belly at all.....:smashin:

I think I just have very heavy bones :D

When the illness that nearly killed your child,rears it's ugly head again in your grandchild.

Sometimes life is very cruel :(

Well you beat it once and you will beat it again :thumbsup:

Glad to hear it :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom