The irony (ORIGIN)

amkhan

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.origin.com/status

"Service Unavailable - Zero size object

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
Reference #15.c3abef50.1369416922.19ccbb66"

this is what worries me about all on-line cloud based solutions :thumbsdow

working fine here and I see some of the regulars on BF3

working fine here and I see some of the regulars on BF3

They must have put 50p in the meter, still does demonstrate the dependency on cloud based solutions.

actually that service page says

"ACCOUNT:
LIMITED SERVICE"

The stores up and running, thats alright then, good to see where the money went.

not sure why its ironic ? unless it the alanis version of irony

The fact that we are being pushed the onto the cloud so much and the cloud is susceptible to DDOS or other reasons for disappearing in a puff of smoke? (pardon the pun)

They must have put 50p in the meter, still does demonstrate the dependency on cloud based solutions.

actually that service page says

"ACCOUNT:
LIMITED SERVICE"

The stores up and running, thats alright then, good to see where the money went.

If you choose to play games which are dependant on online servers then you will be tied to them regardless. This is one of the things we all have to accept. Whether EA are doing a good job maintaining servers, increasing the capacity and updating them on a regular basis to prevent hacking is another matter.

If you choose to play games which are dependant on online servers then you will be tied to them regardless. This is one of the things we all have to accept. Whether EA are doing a good job maintaining servers, increasing the capacity and updating them on a regular basis to prevent hacking is another matter.

I know what you are saying, just questioning the wisdom of it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom