Destiny - The Iron Banner

1450 today, 1750 tomorrow.

It was 1398 today with all of the buffs. Handed everything in and am about 500 points short of rank 5 after only starting (on my first character) at rank 0 about 3hrs ago. Can't get that pesky win with 2500 points though. I did lose with 2800 though. Stupid game.

Only had the chest piece drop too and nothing else

The 2500 is difficult to get in clash

So for rank 5 I got, what seems to be the standard, 310 ghost and 315 nirwins mercy. Hate that gun so will infuse into smite of median, touch of malice or hung jury

So for rank 5 I got, what seems to be the standard, 310 ghost and 315 nirwins mercy. Hate that gun so will infuse into smite of median, touch of malice or hung jury
Y'all are bastards with your Nirwens Mercys. :(

Really wanted one as didn't get chance to play banner last time round. for my rank 5 packages I got a 316 shotgun with terrible perks and a 315 rocket launcher with Tripod, cluster bombs AND field Scout (assume it still stays at 3 shells?) so infusion materials basically

Just a 310 ghost for me too was hoping for a higher level Nirwens along the same lines as Droids hopefully RNG will be good to me with the other two.

Actually really enjoyed it being Clash this week quite easy to win in a fireteam just controlling one spot on the map.

Just a 310 ghost for me too was hoping for a higher level Nirwens along the same lines as Droids hopefully RNG will be good to me with the other two.

Actually really enjoyed it being Clash this week quite easy to win in a fireteam just controlling one spot on the map.

Got my warlock through quite quickly, especially without a year2 class item (still haven't got one) and only got a 310 ghost from the package even though I got 313 one a few games before.

Not sure whether to keep playing in the hope that the boba fett helmet will drop or start my titan

Edit:

When I went to orbit a 319 warlock armband dropped. Happy with that

Last edited:
Got my warlock through quite quickly, especially without a year2 class item (still haven't got one) and only got a 310 ghost from the package even though I got 313 one a few games before.

Not sure whether to keep playing in the hope that the boba fett helmet will drop or start my titan

I'm in same boat only had the Titan mark drop last iron banner so no class item on Hunter or Warlock they do seem to level up quickly though think both are at level 3 already so shouldn't take too long.

I didn't realise the Helmet was even dropping? I haven't seen one yet.

I'm in same boat only had the Titan mark drop last iron banner so no class item on Hunter or Warlock they do seem to level up quickly though think both are at level 3 already so shouldn't take too long.

I didn't realise the Helmet was even dropping? I haven't seen one yet.

Bunk got the warlock one last night. Looks like medieval boba fett. Seen the titan one too which also looks like a proper old skool knight helmet

Yeah, Hunter one looks like it's from Dark Souls :D. Another couple of games should see my alt to 5. Around ten games - not bad!

Bunk got the warlock one last night. Looks like medieval boba fett. Seen the titan one too which also looks like a proper old skool knight helmet

Oh right I'll be playing more than needed then to try and get them

Oooo just signed into my Titan and got the Helmet at 319 [emoji2] happy days

I've been playing most of the day and had nothing but multiple warlock chest pieces and gloves drop, neither of which i needed. Would have really needed the helmet! Ah well!

Has anyone actually seen a helmet drop at the end of a game?
Done a few games on my warlock after getting to rank 5 but only got another coat ( better perks though)

Think helmets might only be from rank 5 packages

Look at you guys with your awesome Iron Banner loot! This game hates me at the moment. Just opened my gold Trials package and got a 303 ghost shell. Which I promptly slung on the pile with the rest of them. Meh!

Got a 317 ghost shell, which is nice, 315 boots and a couple of 310+ bonds and skirts

Titan at 308 without any raid armour:D

For my 3rd and final rank 5 package I got the fusion rifle. With Icarus, "a chance to refill magazine when critically wounded" and garbage middle column perks. Really, Icarus on a fusion rifle?

318 though so infused into 1000 yard stare.

Did get a 319 ghost drop from somewhere and around half a dozen chests of various classes. One of the hunter ones was 307 with decent perks so will keep, rest became marks.

I only started playing Saturday morning and without even going for it too hard got all 3 to rank 5 by 7 pm last night. With the alt buff yesterday I was getting 2700+ for a weekly bounty, didn't even get the Iron Marathon one finished on the second 2 characters!

Oh and I got 2 hand cannons drop, one with luck in the chamber :), smallbore:D and rescue mag:(. Will save it and see if its any good post patch

Got a 316 rocket launcher from second rank 5 package with terrible roll. Gone straight into my Truth :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom