The Independent Group

• Thread starter Deleted member 27989
  • Start date
Why don't they just call it quits, it is never going to get anywhere.
It's just flogging a dead horse now.

Why don't they just call it quits, it is never going to get anywhere.
It's just flogging a dead horse now.

Aye, it's a shame really, I know many peeps didn't like or want them to succeed because of their Brexit position - I don't care for their general politics or policies, I was just a hope that it would possibly break up the two party system we have and have had for far too long.
Either by acting as a catalyst for the main parties to split or to reopen the issue of proportional representation.

Aye, it's a shame really, I know many peeps didn't like or want them to succeed because of their Brexit position - I don't care for their general politics or policies, I was just a hope that it would possibly break up the two party system we have and have had for far too long.
Either by acting as a catalyst for the main parties to split or to reopen the issue of proportional representation.

It had a very narrow window of success. Those few days when people were joining it was the height of it, it needed more to follow, when they didn't it was dead in the water.

It had a very narrow window of success. Those few days when people were joining it was the height of it, it needed more to follow, when they didn't it was dead in the water.

Yeah it was quite clear they were hoping that in those coming days and weeks many others would just follow. And then real momentum would build naturally.

And then obviously when no-one did, they realised it was all gonna be one big stinker and thus the in-fighting started.

They needed more of the household political names to join them - alone they were too obscure a bunch to appeal to the masses.

They were looking at picking up the middle ground and didn't see the upsurge for the libdems. I think without that they may have survived a bit longer.

Are we expecting them to disband soon?

We have already....
Boris - Brexit by 31 Oct
Jo Swinson - reverse Brexit and Remain
Nigel & Brexit party - Brexit if Boris and Parliament can’t deliver.
Corbyn -?

I think we have covered all bases above and don’t need the Soubry party.

The comments.

Website.

Website.

They announced its closure yesterday.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom