The Inbetweeners

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just like an extended episode, very funny especially
the dancing across the dance floor scene
, if you like the series then you will love it.

An extended episode is good enough for me, roll on the weekend when I can get to see it.

As much as I love the Imbetweeners I think its ridiculous that it gets a cinematic release. Should just be a special on TV :rolleyes:

It is sold out all over the country so I guess a cinema release was good judgement!
It is everything you want and expect from the lads plus a lot lot more............leave your brain at home and enjoy the funniest 97mins you will get this year :smashin:

10/10 from little old me!

I thought it was very average. The format did not carry well to a movie. Lots of reused jokes from the series with the best joke coming from Police Academy V.

6.5/10.

An extended tv episode but I expected that!
8/10
Enjoyed it!

8/10 from me as well.

Loved it, pretty decent ending, if that's to be the last of them. Nice to go out on a high, rather than come back and suck like the last episodes of Only Fools and Horses.

Saw this with a group of friends last night. As has been said, basically a feature length episode with a naff plot but some very funny gross out comedy. 7/10

Inbetweeners smashes UK records to take £13.2 on debut | News | Screen
Film4’s comedy The Inbetweeners Movie smashed UK box office records for Entertainment Film Distributors this weekend as it opened on a reported £13.2m from 455 sites, including previews, making it the biggest ever opening for any independently produced UK film, as well as for any UK-produced comedy.

The result is the second-biggest UK opening of 2011, behind only Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (£23.7m). The film scored a bigger debut than 2011 hits Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (£11.6m) and Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (£10.7m) and ranks among the top 30 biggest openings ever in the UK.
The Inbetweeners leaves the cowboys flat on their faces - Telegraph :)
To put The Inbetweeners Movie’s triumph into context, it took more money on its opening weekend than Avatar (£8.3 million), the most recent installment in the Pirates Of The Caribbean series (£11.5 million) and even got near to the last James Bond film (£15.5 million).

Cowboys & Aliens, meanwhile, opened in fourth place behind Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes, a not-particularly-hyped blockbuster in its second week of release, and – this has got to hurt – The Smurfs 3D.

Seeing this tonight. Can't wait! :smashin:

If you loved the series you will love it, if not you won't. Personally i did, and its the first time ive cried with laughter at the cinema. Absolutely brilliant. specially the first dead club scene where Neil starts dancing and it continues...was in hysterics!

Loved every minute of it. Absolutely hilarious.

Just wish Will's mum had been in it more.

Brilliant 9/10

I cannot believe how well this is doing. Its selling out shows an hour before they start and we're having to cancel other films to fit in extra's of this.
If you like the TV series you'll love this, its so funny.

I found the film to be kinda cringy at moments, you really just want to get them out of the holiday, which is what i found to be the film's most effective aspect, pretty decent film, alot better than expected anyway.

Some laugh out loud funny bits. Enjoyed the TV series, film more of the same. What was strange was there was a really old couple in the cinema (70+) which I didn't expect :)

Was a really great comedy, the atmosphere in the cinema was great, everyone was laughing hysterically at various moments throughout and could tell everyone was enjoying it. As mentioned earlier it was like a extended episode, but was a great laugh and good time out defiantly recommended. :D

Caught this on its opening weekend.......F****** Hilarious. Haven't seen a comedy as funny as this for years!

Loved this movie!
Will's dancing is legendary!!

Like most I couldn't stop laughing all the way through, funniest film I've seen in years

Saw the trailor for this last night and the scene with the tattoos isn't actually in the film, never noticed this before!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom