The Inbetweeners 2

mooperman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Once bitten and all that...I won't go and see another one because the first was a HUGE disappointment.

should scrap making another movie, and make more series!! the series is so superior to the movie thus far. simples ;)

am sure i heard somewhere they were doing another series....

i enjoyed the movie so would look out for the sequel....

The sequel is no surprise given the massive financial success of the first film. I doubt there will ever be another series, the films are clearly far more lucrative.

shame about no more series, in that light, i suppose inbetweeners movies are better than nothing then! lets hope wills mum is featured more. heh

Great news

- US remake of the first Inbetweeners film is called Virgins America, to be directed by Jim Field Smith for Paramount

I never really got into the American version, just seemed to weak in comparison to the original.

Opens August 2014

The sequel will start filming in Australia on Saturday 7 December, then move to the UK in January.

The writers;
"We can't say too much as we don't want to spoil the jokes for you, but what we can exclusively reveal is there will be kangaroos. And Australians. And possibly koalas. Oh and obviously Jay, Will, Neil and Simon providing they’re let into the country."

"Thanks so much for all your support, we’re hoping to deliver a film that you’ll enjoy even more than the last one."

First image from the sequel

7J3EEsg.jpg

Did anyone laugh ? I did once

that's one more than me. I find their stuff a sort of watch once and be mildly amused occasionally. I'll give it a go though, when it's out.
My ladyfriend always describes The Inbetweeners as "hilarious" but I've never once heard her laugh out loud while watching either the TV show or their last film. Audible laughter is how I grade comedies, personally, but her idea of "awesome" comedy rarely seems to coax even a grin out of her.

To be fair, on their facebook page they've said they haven't put any of the best jokes in the trailer. Just one joke would be nice, though (maybe I'm just a grumpy old man these days)

Did anyone laugh ? I did once
It bought a huge smile to my face and one laugh. I'm glad they are not showing the best jokes in the trailer as that would ruin the movie. If I remember right the first film was the most successful comedy film at the UK Box office ever, not bad for an 18 certificate film. I'm looking forward to it anyway and that's coming from an old git.

Another old git looking forward to it, but then my sense of humour is pretty rooted firmly in my school days, which were a good thirty years ago :)

Never tire of watching The Inbetweeners.

I have to say I like the fact they filmed the Teaser Trailer specially to publicise the film and the fact that it is not part of the actual film. It reminds me of what they did with the Teaser for Terminator 2 and the original Spiderman featuring the heist and the twin towers. I wish more films did this instead of spoiling the entire movie like they currently do.

I have to say I like the fact they filmed the Teaser Trailer specially to publicise the film and the fact that it is not part of the actual film. It reminds me of what they did with the Teaser for Terminator 2 and the original Spiderman featuring the heist and the twin towers. I wish more films did this instead of spoiling the entire movie like they currently do.
ohh come on lol you watch every trailer going ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom