The Inbetweeners 2 AVForums Review

Hmm, I liked the series and the first film, will probably wait for a BD release for this then.

I thought this was a great film. I enjoyed the first one and this one just as much. Funny, disgusting and cringe worthy scenes (in a positive way).

I can't be the only one who thinks the whole concept and stories work much better as TV episodes than they do on the big screen...?

I didn't really rate the first movie too much, but think the TV episodes are comedy gold.

the movie (not seen 2 yet) works for me as lads do go on holiday all the time so it seems a natural progression from the school tv series.... the setting fits is what i'm trying to say... :)

ha... just read the review and Steve has said (in a much better way) what i was trying to say :D

Just got back from the cinema having watched it and personally found it funnier than the first.
Clungetastic!

I thought it was funnier than the first but found the first film to be a more rounded end to the saga assuming they are telling the truth when they say there will be no more.

The ending was a bit of a let down, but otherwise the film is equally as funny as the first, if not containing more cringe scenes and in a bad way.

As usual, the end credits comtaimed some funny scenes too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom