• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Impressions Show with Culshaw and Stephenson

snooloui

Distinguished Member
Couldn't find a thread, so does anyone watch this? The 2nd series has just started. I have to say, most of their impressions are great.

brian s

Distinguished Member
Couldn't find a thread, so does anyone watch this? The 2nd series has just started. I have to say, most of their impressions are great.

The impressions maybe great but the writing is very poor. A few good jokes would help.

Bri

TonyA

Deborah Stephenson's impression of Anne Robinson is uncanny!

Last series they caused controversy with the Eamon Holmes sketches (where he was eating the sofa, or the guests because he was "fiercely hungry") - and the BBC had to send Eamon Holmes an apology!

Funny enough, in the last series of Michael Macintire's Comedy Roadshow, I noticed that he had somewhat toned down his over the top vocal style - I am almost certain that is a result of John Culshaw's impression of him!

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom