• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The 'I'm lying through my teeth' thread

HMHB

Distinguished Member
I'll start with these 2

I switched over to the DAVE channel last night and it wasn't adverts.

I've just read a post by SBT where he's happy and not moaning about something.

NewBeetle

Distinguished Member
There's loads of great games on the PS4 and Xbox One.

gibbsy

I was really happy that England beat Wales in the Six Nations 2014.

Courtjezter

Distinguished Member
I believe that the threads set up by HBK 48394794329032490123448903480934, whatever, ask very insightful and cutting questions.

I relate to all of Alan 280170's irrational annoyances

Pincho Paxton had some thought provoking theories about the universe and will go down as the unsung hero of modern scientific thinking.

Courtjezter

Distinguished Member
Now to get creative.

White City, the area in London, is so called because of the lime used to dowse the bodies of plague victims who are buried in the area.

The hamburger is so called because when Isiah Mcdonald set up his first restaurant, in Charlemagne New Jersey, he sold ham sandwiches served in a circular bun that looked like the hill the restaurant sat upon.

D

Deleted member 498601

My wife and daughter were hilarious in their tag-teaming April Fooling of Dad yesterday...

The little sods filled my work clothes with rice, then topped up my muesli container with dry dog food...
My wife did point out that at least they only left the dog food at the top of the container, instead of mixing it all up...

Solar

Prominent Member
Israel is the real victim in the middle all of this terrorism!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom