The Hut - Land Of The Dead / Shaun Of The Dead £6.89

dobobobo

Standard Member
'Land Of The Dead / Shaun Of The Dead' together for £6.89.

http://www.thehut.com/hut/8479467.product

They aint great films, but at about £3.45 each, that's cheaper than the Chinese takeaway i would get to watch the films!

P.S. I'm sure an offer like this would be posted already, but i can't find anything after using search.

nwgarratt

Shaun of the Dead is fantastic and one of the funniest films of the last couple of years. Land of the Dead is watchable. I would still watch it over the original Dawn and Day films.

dobobobo

Standard Member
nwgarratt said:
Shaun of the Dead is fantastic and one of the funniest films of the last couple of years. Land of the Dead is watchable. I would still watch it over the original Dawn and Day films.
I've never seen the originals. I tend to watch the originals first, but thought quality would be better in 2000. 'Land of the Dead' was good, but not as good as 'Dawn of the Dead' which was great. What's best of all about these films is that i've bought them all for no more than £4! I love bargains.

nitram100

Distinguished Member
i disagree, land of the dead was great, better than the dawn of the dead remake, althought synder did a great job with it.

dobobobo

Standard Member
Tejstar said:
£15.89 delivered now. :(
Hhhhmmm maybe they realised they made a mistake. It wasn't even classed as a special offer. They haven't dispatched my order yet, so they better ****ing honour it!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020
Top Bottom