• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Hunger Games: Complete Collection (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk

Release date: 21/03/2016

Limited Edition Amazon.co.uk Exclusive Steelbook with Magnetic Lenticular. Containing all 4 films

thg-complete-jpg.647890

Attachments

• THG-Complete.jpg
    THG-Complete.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 597
  • THG-Complete(inside).jpg
    THG-Complete(inside).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 124
  • THG-Complete(back).jpg
    THG-Complete(back).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 106
  • THGComplete-Lenticular.jpg
    THGComplete-Lenticular.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 52
  • THGComplete-Lenticular(2).jpg
    THGComplete-Lenticular(2).jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 55
  • THGComplete-Overview.jpg
    THGComplete-Overview.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

daftmole

Prominent Member
Really like that and considering the latest film alone is around the £20 mark, £33 for all 4 films is a great deal! Pre-ordered!

stu D

Prominent Member
Blind buy for me as not seen any of the movies yet, so a nice way to catch them all in one go in a nice steel. Ordered. When do reckon released - April/May?

jedi master

Established Member
Not bad. Won't get this though, already have the first 3 steelbooks. Will get the individual part 2 mockingjay steelbook to complete the colection.

The Ringmaster

Prominent Member
I'm getting this even with having the individuals. The price is not to be sniffed at and that artwork looks great. All of them will match brilliantly, especially with the continuing mockingjay logo. The face close-ups look great and with a lenti cover too then why not.

I am STILL fuming over the lack of spine title for the previous one though! It just ruins such a great overall set.

Keane

Distinguished Member
I'm going to have to get this. Have the first 3 on amaray, but this looks great and I'll miss part 2 at the cinema so can justify the cost.

Keane

Distinguished Member
It will cost me £3 to watch a film at the cinema ;)
It costs me nowt to go to the cinema, but my wife would want to see this, so by the time you combine the cost of her ticket, the obligatory dinner out before and drinks, a 'date night' at the cinema costs me around £100.

So £30ish for this set is a bargain [emoji6]

It costs me nowt to go to the cinema, but my wife would want to see this, so by the time you combine the cost of her ticket, the obligatory dinner out before and drinks, a 'date night' at the cinema costs me around £100.

So £30ish for this set is a bargain [emoji6]

I got rid of my wife so me all good ;)

Doubtlesswonder

Established Member
I'm getting this even with having the individuals. The price is not to be sniffed at and that artwork looks great. All of them will match brilliantly, especially with the continuing mockingjay logo. The face close-ups look great and with a lenti cover too then why not.

I am STILL fuming over the lack of spine title for the previous one though! It just ruins such a great overall set.

I'm thinking the same thing. I wouldn't usually double-dip, but having the third film missing the title on its spine is really bugging me.

absolutely80s

Prominent Member
Glad the standalone part 2 steel looks like the others, because this looks a mess to me. Easy pass.

Koda

Established Member
I quite liked the first, and would like to see the rest. Plus £30 for all 4 isn't bad at all.

MarcoDB

Established Member

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Updated pics with 3D Lenticular... :)
thgcc-jpg.659334

Attachments

• THGCCLenticular.jpg
    THGCCLenticular.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 91
  • THGCCLenticular(2).jpg
    THGCCLenticular(2).jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 61
  • THGCC.jpg
    THGCC.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 430

GhostRider17

Prominent Member
Does anyone know if these versions are the UNCUT 15 cert blu ray versions or the 12a theatrical versions?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom