1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Holy Grail

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by graham_ew, Mar 3, 2002.

1. graham_ew

graham_ew

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I have just got round to getting the special edition of the Holy Grail (R1) but to my dissmay I also suffer the darn subtitles switching on now and again (Tosh 2109) but i have just been up the shops and noticed in a mag that the R2 is due out does any body know if this suffers the same problem or is the a difference in the discs (i.e is R1 better than R2). I ask as I am wondering wether the send my R1 copy back and then get the R2 copy???

2. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I will only answer this question if you give me...

A SHRUBBERY!!:D

P.S. Don't know sorry! (sounds like a disc fault though as I have read lots of reviews and nobody ever mentioned it!)

3. Crocodile

Crocodile
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,666
    I was looking for an answer to the same question! I have the subtitle problem with on an R1 disk & I also have a Tosh 2109. Could it be one of those strange disk/player incompatabilities?

Small comfort, but I'm glad I'm not alone. I know someone with a multi region Yamaha so I'll get them to try it & post the outcome here.

4. graham_ew

graham_ew

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have bought a Tosh 220 (multiregion) since posting that thread and that works fine:D