1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Hole.

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by S.S.Dhuper, Oct 2, 2002.

1. S.S.Dhuper

S.S.Dhuper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,
    Has anybody seen the movie THE HOLE, it's a british movie, it had pretty good reviews when it came out, but it was priced at £20.00 but Play are selling it for £7.00 now I'm very tempted to order it, if any of you guys have seen it please let me know your view's on it.

2. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    not bad... £7 is a good price tho. Think of a Brit version of an American teen horror but better.

3. jag

jag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, its worth a watch. A bit creepy and well made.

4. mr chadwick

mr chadwick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    its crap,a waste of 2hrs.the actors are so annoying that you end up not giving a **** whether they die or not.save your dosh mate.

5. S.S.Dhuper

S.S.Dhuper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks alot for your views guys, now I'm undecided what to do but then the price!!!!! is good.

6. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is an excellent movie IMO. I was totally gripped from start to finish. Good performances from the entire cast. Never heard of it when I ordered it - just picked it up on a whim and because it was cheap at Play.

Didn't realise Thora Birch was also in American Beauty! Some of the other filmographies make for interesting reading too!

Director also did "Martha meet Daniel, Frank and Laurence" which, in contrast to The Hole, is a comedy :eek: - also a movie I really like. :)

7. Jay2000

Jay2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its a good film, well worth 7 notes if you ask me, in fact, I may scoot on over to Play and order it myself :)

:)