The Hobbit Trilogy (4K UHD Steelbooks)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

Release date: 30/11/2020

Includes Theatrical and Extended cuts. 4K UHD discs only.
THT_steels.jpg

This three-film SteelBook set includes:
  • The Hobbit Theatrical and Extended Edition trilogy on stunning 4K Ultra HD:
  • The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
  • Across 6 Discs
  • Three individual SteelBooks showcasing unique artwork, housed in a premium SteelBook case
  • Each SteelBook and SteelBook case uses a matte finish

Attachments

• THT.jpg
    THT.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Are these only going to Zavvi or is the link for the WB Store just not available yet?

Are these only going to Zavvi or is the link for the WB Store just not available yet?

WB link will be up around midnight, should be available at the usual places. Not exclusive.

I want this and the Lord of the Rings steelbooks but they're releasing both AT THE SAME TIME which means a total outlay of around £200!!! :eek:

It's not like you buy one then the other at a later date if you want the steelbooks. They really should have staggered these IMO.

£253.78 for both trilogies and with RCVIP :rotfl:

WB UK now up and running, both Hobbit and LOTR steelbooks preorder, each set comes with 3 art cards too I believe unique to WB UK

As of 6:25am Hobbit steelbooks still available at Amazon.co.uk too

Full artwork visible in France (French titles)
You can see the back and inside in the EU thread.

I’ve ordered these too now. She will kill me 😱

welcome,its on the top of the home page.
Welcome to you too ;) and thank you for pointing it out.

Placed the order. I am not a huge fan of Hobbit series (in compare to the original trilogy) and I prefer it in 3d but the price is not bad for a 3 steelbooks so I can have matching two sets of those incredible 6 movies. Easily the best fantasy production of my lifetime. Maybe Willow could be the other contender? Am I forgetting some other greats of that calibre?

Only the WB has stock folks so if your teetering I’d be quick

Trying to cancel my hobbit trilogy from WB is nigh on impossible. No option on the website. Tried calling them and zero answer. Tried emailing them and zero reply. Tried on Twitter and zero reply. Appalling.
Googled them and they are slated for zero customer service. Absolutely slaughtered.
Looks like I’ll have to keep it. I’d not even attempt to send it back god forbid trying to do that and getting a refund

Last edited:
Trying to cancel my hobbit trilogy from WB is nigh on impossible. No option on the website. Tried calling them and zero answer. Tried emailing them and zero reply. Tried on Twitter and zero reply. Appalling.
Googled them and they are slated for zero customer service. Absolutely slaughtered.
Looks like I’ll have to keep it. I’d not even attempt to send it back god forbid trying to do that and getting a refund
I tried to cancel an order with them months ago and got no reply to any emails before it got eventually sent, and then afterwards it was only after yet more emails that I managed to get an answer. Then after I returned it, it took more emails to finally get my money back. It was a beyond frustrating experience. I imagine if you just place an order and it arrives as usual there is no problem, but anything else may be very difficult to change.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom