The Hello Thread part 2

Very, very belated greetings to everyone. I joined nearly 14 years ago, doubtless for a very specific issue, but I've only posted less than a handful of times. I'm going to try to visit a bit more regularly in future. 🖖

Hi @S1lver, welcome to the forum. You’ve come to the right place.:thumbsup:

Pull up a chair.

Hi @Bazgred, welcome to the forum:thumbsup:

Screenshot_20191025-203351_Samsung Internet.jpg

Surely a record!? :rotfl:

Fame at last!

Welcome to the play pen!

Probably a re-reg of a previously banned member.

Why? We’re you thinking of giving it a go? ;) :laugh:

Only trouble is, I can't add smilies at the moment on this tablet - the box above is shaded out.

Ah, now it works... the last icon on the right made it all operational. Look...

:D :laugh: :rotfl:

Honestly, some people will do anything to make their post count higher.

I’ll imagine them :)

My first post. Dropped in to say hey. I've mostly just read reviews and suggestions over the years but finally decided to join. Look forward to posting more and maybe even meeting some of you via the classifieds. Later...

Welcome, look forward to reading some of your posts :)

The first post must be an introduction, but I am not good at it so sorry about that.
A bit of information about myself I work for a pet supplies shop that caters quality products like cat toys,
big ferret cages, dog beds, and more. I have a Lhasa Apso back home and he is such a playful dog as he tend to destroy the mattress and my slippers.
I guess I will see you guys around.

Last edited:
@jbuenavides, welcome. Just a brief outline of your interests would do. I’m sure you will find something to interest you here. :):thumbsup:

Welcome, enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

We're a friendly bunch and it keeps us off the streets. :)

I found myself here by complete random and decided I'd check things out! I've been having fun so far.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom