The Harder They Fall (TBC) New Western

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Newly announced Western is assembling a good cast including Idris Elba, Delroy Lindo, Regina King and Lakeith Stanfield. It's directed by Keynes Samuel and sees an outlaw put his gang back together when his parents' killer is released from prison...Jay-Z is writing and producing original music for it.

On hold, after a Positive COVID-19 Test

A touch of Sam Raimi about it. I just about like the look of it.I would have never have bothered with a cinema visit though, despite a love of the genre.

yeah, no thanks.
wtf was that about falling cartridges, i'm pretty sure revolvers don't spit them out like all the cool gangsta nines do, yo.

In select theaters Oct. 22, on Netflix Nov. 3

yeah, no thanks.
wtf was that about falling cartridges, i'm pretty sure revolvers don't spit them out like all the cool gangsta nines do, yo.
The cartridges come from the rifles and shotguns. Everytime you fire a winchester it has to eject a shell before it can fire again.

The cartridges come from the rifles and shotguns. Everytime you fire a winchester it has to eject a shell before it can fire again.
i'm not seeing any Winchesters in that shot.

i'm not seeing any Winchesters in that shot.
It is quite hard to see what exactly is going on but at least two longbarreled guns are grabbed up. Of course they could just of been emptying the pistols shells onto the floor before reloading. It is really difficult to possitively say really as it is a very choppy edit of what is probably longer scene in the movie.

Watched today at the BFI. Got Netflix written all over it, very stylised, can see Tarantino inspired scenes of action and gore. Entertaining but very middle of the road for me. Some charismatic side characters keep you engaged just enough to stop it from being too plodding.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom