The Hangover Part 3

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Last year it was reported Warner Bros. and Legendary had hired Craig Mazin (The Hangover Part II) to write the third film, he hinted how the third film should end;
I think the third movie ends with Doug staring at a row of crosses in a graveyard. It’s everyone – his wife, his family is dead, everybody from the first movie is dead. Somebody shows up and tells him his dog is dead.

Bradley Cooper now says possible filming next September;
“I hope we’re going start shooting in September. I know Todd Phillips is working on the script. We adhered to the formula in the second one, [and] the third would close the trilogy. I think it’ll take place in L.A. and not adhere to the structure, it might be different.”

Last year it was reported Warner Bros. and Legendary had hired Craig Mazin (The Hangover Part II) to write the third film, he hinted how the third film should end;

Bradley Cooper now says possible filming next September;

:boring:

According to reports Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, and Zach Galifianakis are close to landing a major pay raise to reprise their roles.
The trio are apparently asking for $15 million each (against backend), which is a steep increase from the $5 million each (plus backend) for The Hangover Part II, and under $1 million they received for the first film in the comedy franchise.

The sequel grossed $581 million worldwide.

Warners hopes the next film, a Los Angeles-based story that will deviate from the forgotten-debauchery formula of the first movies, can shoot this summer and be ready for a Memorial Day 2013 release.

Last edited:
Thank god there not using the same formula, number 2 was so predictable and not even that funny

Part 2 really sucked, couldn't even make it through the whole thing. I really hope Hangover 3 is a completely different film altogether.

Yep, no. 2 was garbage. Just rehash the same things to less funny effect. Predictable too, eg. ladyboy shenanigans.

Release date for the final chapter in the franchise is May 24, 2013

Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures are reteaming with Todd Phillips for “The Hangover Part III,” the third installment in the record-breaking comedy franchise, which is slated for release on May 24, 2013. The announcement was made today by Jeff Robinov, President Warner Bros. Pictures Group.

“The Hangover Part III” will star Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis, who will reprise the roles of Phil, Stu and Alan, collectively known to moviegoers as “the Wolfpack.” In the previous two films, the three friends’ attempts to plan a celebration have resulted in disaster for them, but led to a combined billion-dollar success at the worldwide box office.

In making the announcement, Robinov stated, “We are extremely pleased to have Todd Phillips and the guys back together again for another ‘Hangover,’ and we look forward to collaborating with them on another great movie.”

Phillips said, “I’m so excited to embark on another ‘Hangover’ film with Bradley, Ed and Zach. We’re going to surprise a lot of people with the final chapter we have planned. It will be a fitting conclusion to our three-part opera of mayhem, despair and bad decisions.”

Phillips is writing the screenplay with Craig Mazin, who also collaborated with him on the screenplay for “The Hangover Part II.” Phillips is again producing the film under his Green Hat Films banner, together with Dan Goldberg. Thomas Tull and Scott Budnick will serve as executive producers.

Production on the film is projected to begin in September 2012.

A presentation of Warner Bros. Pictures, in association with Legendary Pictures, “The Hangover Part III” will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.

Recent reports confirm that The Hangover Part III production will begin filming next month, and will reportedly head back in Las Vegas, but also heading down south to Tijuana, and possibily centre on the Wolf Pack trying to spring Alan (Galifianakis) from a mental institution.

Last edited:
Recent reports confirm that The Hangover Part III production will begin filming next month, and will reportedly head back in Las Vegas, but also heading down south to Tijuana, and possibily centre on the Wolf Pack trying to spring Alan (Galifianakis) from a mental institution.

yawn

I really enjoyed part 2. Obviously no where near as good as the first and not as many big laughs, but still a good movie to watch when it's sunny with a few beers to hand.

Alan: "They shot the monkey! They shot the monkey! I'm at my wits end!"

:laugh:

I really enjoyed part 2. Obviously no where near as good as the first and not as many big laughs, but still a good movie to watch when it's sunny with a few beers to hand.

Alan: "They shot the monkey! They shot the monkey! I'm at my wits end!"

:laugh:

Everyone kept saying how bad part 2 was so i was late to the party, and agree it was fun, i like the characters, and look forward to part 3.

Heather Graham is returning for the third Hangover

raigraphixs said:
Heather Graham is returning for the third Hangover

That's good to hear, she doesn't turn up in enough these days and neither do her breasts.

I thought Hangover 2 was better than the first. Rumours were that part 3 was going to be set in Amsterdam. That would have been great. :smoke:

Production has started for the finale of the Hangover trilogy, which will reunite Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bartha, Gillian Vigman, Sasha Barrese and Jamie Chung, Ken Jeong, Heather Graham, Jeffrey Tambor, and new cast member John Goodman.
This time, there’s no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off.

Production set photos

Zach Galifianakis

zachgalifianakisr.jpg

Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Gillian Vigman

bradleycooperedhelms.jpg

Sasha Barrese

sashabarrese.jpg

Bradley Cooper & Gillian Vigman

bradleycoopergillianvig.jpg

Jamie Chung & Gillian Vigman

jamiechunggillianvigman.jpg

Slightly OT I know but isn't Jamie Chung just the HOTTEST thing around at the moment....man alive she is just smoking :love::D

Had to laugh at the Alan lookalike outside Caesars Palace when I was there last month. Just stand there, look like Alan (Galifianakis), and reap the rewards.

Reference to the Harry Potter final film posters....

43342.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom