Features on the discs include:
•Audio: English 5.1, Latin Spanish
•Subtitles: English, Latin Spanish
•Cast commentary with director Richard Donner and all seven actors
•The Making of The Goonies documentary
•Cyndi Lauper music video “The Goonies ‘R Good Enough”
•heatrical trailer
•Deleted scenes

However, the packaging will include "an exciting new board game, collectible storyboard prints, a 1985 souvenir magazine with captivating behind-the-scenes stories about the actual filming in Astoria, Oregon, including the production design that transformed Astoria into the "Goon Docks," and a reprint of a 2009 article with updates of the entire cast, as well as producer Steven Spielberg and director Richard Donner."

goonies.jpg

Yeah, I'm gonna double-dip for the same disc and some tat...........

Looks like a nice set- I'm in :)

I've not got this on bd yet, so no double-dipping anxiety for me ;)

Jesus, you can get the UK disc for virtually nothing. Shop smart, shop S-Mart. Ya got that?

TUT!!!! Can't even look at you right now...

Does the UK disc have lossless sound. Looking my first post it states the UE sound as 5.1.

Yes, it has lossless sound, TrueHD 5.1

It'll be the same disc, mark my words. This is Warner after all.

The UK disc even starts with the US anti-piracy warning and then straight into the film.

whats the cheapest the UK disc is going for? never owned a copy of this movie other then an old recording on vhs, in pan & scan, with adverts lol :D

Huge Goonies fan with a trip to see the filming locations on the cards and I will get this just to put it on the shelf. :smashin:

Amazing :smashin:

Post some pics when you get back :)

Damn, don't want to double dip - even though I already have the Blu Ray and the Empire Magazine interview.

Love the box though......think I might have to wait and wait till it gets to bargain prices before double dipping, its going to just sit on a shelf afterall.

Damn you Warner and double dipping!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom