The good ol' US of A

stealther

Michael Savage said:
"Oh, you're one of the sodomites. You should only get AIDS and die, you pig. How's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig. You got nothing better than to put me down, you piece of garbage. You have got nothing to do today, go eat a sausage and choke on it."*

Savage to say the least. :rolleyes:

Not exactly an ad for americas best and brightest :D

Nick_UK

Banned
stealther said:
Savage to say the least. :rolleyes:

Not exactly an ad for americas best and brightest :D

Not surprising when you know how the Bush family made their millions - trading with Hitler's Third Reich ! In fact, they only stopped doing it when the Japs attacked Pearl Harbour. George Bush Senior's father was investigated by the Un-American Activities committee, and it's rumoured that George Bush Senior only joined the military to give the family name some sort of credibility.

gargoyle

Many of those names are people with a lot of power in the current US government - and that just scares the s__t out of me!

overkill

Distinguished Member
Many of those names are people with a lot of power in the current US government - and that just scares the s__t out of me!
You should be. The extreme religious right backed Bush on his campaign trial last time, and is literaly indoctrinating it's 'young hopefuls' to assume power in what they hope will be a theocratic dictatorship in years to come. They are the mirror image of the very people they hate.

As the great man said "I don't know what effect they have on the enemy, but they certainly scare the hell out of me............"

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom