The Godfather - Release date?

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Bales1983, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Bales1983

Bales1983

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI Guys,

I quite like the look of the Godfather game out soon on xbox/pc/psp/ps2.

I know its coming to 360 but anyone have a date yet?

I have a PS2 but after playing it a bit the other night it is amazing how bad the graphics look, Too much of a good thing this 360!

Will the xbow version of Godfather be backwards compatible with 360 do you think?

Thanks

Lee

2. xXTwin BladeXx

xXTwin BladeXx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    no it won't be, if its coming out on the 360 (which it is) then the xbox version will not be backwards compatible. I am rewally unsure about the release date for the 360 version, in all the online shops it says "April--" where as I have ordered the game from GAME.NET (limited edition box!!) and i got an email the other day saying the release date has changed to September!!

3. Steve-L

Steve-L

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +149
    Actually I saw a trailer for this the other night during a TV commercial break and the graphics looked pretty crap and GTA-like. The only bit that looked any good was probably FMV. Guess 4 months of HD gaming spoils you... I really hope it gets a lot more attention before they bother to release it on the 360! :rolleyes:

I'll stick my neck out and hazard a guess at "no"... based on recent releases not working and especially as there will be a 360 version out "soon".

EDIT: This probably should have been posted here: http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316830

4. AFSTER

AFSTER

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    I want to know if its going to be the same game as the PS2 or Xbox or is going to be different options and tasks

I saw the E3 trailers and it looks very good and like GTA open world and cool features

Def be getting this badboy ;)

5. flank0

flank0

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    iv played it,got it on ps2 it's quiete a good game overall.

its crossed between gta & street fighter :rotfl: along with some nice touches.