The Girl in the Cafe

D

Dr Diversity

This had all the makings of a good TV drama and for the most part did well. In parts it got a little too political and didn't allow the viewer to see a balanced argument. Bill Nighy and Kelly MacDonald played their parts well and the set up the story nicely.

Worth a look if you can ignore the politics

Hi,

I thoroughly enjoyed this but felt disappointed by the ending. Did they meet again? It was as if there was to be another episode, satisfactorily explaining her past, I won't say more as some people may have recorded this. Nevertheless, it was well acted.

Bob Geldorf could have used this drama instead of rounding up celebrities to help his cause.

Cynthia 7 said:
Hi,

I thoroughly enjoyed this but felt disappointed by the ending. Did they meet again? It was as if there was to be another episode, satisfactorily explaining her past, I won't say more as some people may have recorded this. Nevertheless, it was well acted.

Bob Geldorf could have used this drama instead of rounding up celebrities to help his cause.
I was drinking to Ed Bishop and co and watching UFO and fell asleep for 20 minites whist it was on :suicide: been up since 6 in the morning as well. But what I saw was very enjoyable with great performances from the 2 leads. Missed the speach :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom