Question The Gentleman Movie Question

Snowboyder

Novice Member
I was wondering if someone could help me out with a aspect of the movie " The Gentleman". Well I couldn't get my mind around Mickie's estimate to Matthew. Mickie makes 200 million gross, annually however with the 12 farms equaling 1000 estates and with paying each of those estates 1 million each, comes to 1 billion, annually just on rent. With overhead like that Mickie would be in a crazy amount of debt with-in the first year. Now Im sure Ive just missed something or didnt hear something. I would greatly appreciate if someone can make sense out of the numbers for me? Thanks guys

lucasisking

Distinguished Member
I was wondering if someone could help me out with a aspect of the movie " The Gentleman". Well I couldn't get my mind around Mickie's estimate to Matthew. Mickie makes 200 million gross, annually however with the 12 farms equaling 1000 estates and with paying each of those estates 1 million each, comes to 1 billion, annually just on rent. With overhead like that Mickie would be in a crazy amount of debt with-in the first year. Now Im sure Ive just missed something or didnt hear something. I would greatly appreciate if someone can make sense out of the numbers for me? Thanks guys
Why would 12 farms equal 1,000 estates? :confused:. Are you sure you're not confusing estates with acres?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom