The general football chat thread

Because of this, it'll mean it will only cost us about £3m in terms of the pay-off.
He must be minted, he's past his sell-by date, but always finds a club who believes he will work his magic for them.

He must be minted, he's past his sell-by date, but always finds a club who believes he will work his magic for them.

Oh without a doubt, there's a few managers that have done very well financially out of losing their jobs. AVB got an absolute wedge from both ourselves & Chelsea at the time.

Smalling and Mkhitaryan will be thrilled! They do hold him in high regard in Italy after his Inter days but that's a long time ago.

Congrats to Ashley Young winning Serie A with Inter.

Mobilise to stop the ESL?

Absolutely.

Mobilise to stop racism.

Nah.

All pathetic token gestures.

When the ESL was announced UEFA soon got their arse into gear because it involved money. But they don't and never have against racism. They are a disgrace.

Glazer damage limitation.

Saying all the right things. He's going to fix the leaky roof.

To be fair. He's committed to quite a few things here. Some of them will be easily measurable so we'll know if it's just lip service or not. MUSTs response was a bit of an "OK but let's see if he means it" reply. Which I think is where most of us will sit. If he goes through then fair enough. As I said previously, I think most United fans don't really give a shit about the Glazers as long as they are seen to be investing in the club.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom