The general football chat thread

That wasn’t that bad

How many of them tackles would be red cards in today's game? If say at least 4.
The closest thing I can recall in recent years is the Battle of the Bridge but VAR has put an end to those days for good... well so I thought but Pickford’s tackle on van Dijk was like something from 1980s :eek:

Pickford did a bad tackle on Van Dijk? Hadn’t heard .....

Atletico Madrid debt nearly £1bn. Still within financial fair play rules though.

I would suggest that if this happens again anywhere the ref doesn’t start the game until the booing stops:

The link doesn’t work anymore. It was Millwall fans booing when the players took the knee.

The link doesn’t work anymore. It was Millwall fans booing when the players took the knee.

They should ban the Millwall fans until the pandemic is over.

They should ban the Millwall fans until the pandemic is over.
Been discussed elsewhere today, but the issue is, what would you ban them from? You can't ban someone for being a dick.

They have released a statement saying that they would support any other anti racism group, but not the BLM organisation due to its political ideology. If (big if) you take that statement at face value, then they have a point.

You, me and everyone in between can think that they're lying, but it's impossible to prove so I can't see any grounds for banning them.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom