The general football chat thread

Ha ha. Could have responded earlier but just wanted to string it out a bit. Just a middle aged sod really - like the rest of you f*****s.

Bored by the slow news day. No proper football to speak of - England are playing some once half decent Eastern European team tonight are they? Nothing’s even happening on the Rooney vs Vardy front.
Well I don't think I have ever seen you post bad language, like that before. I preferred the old 70+ Faz.

Ha ha. Could have responded earlier but just wanted to string it out a bit. Just a middle aged sod really - like the rest of you f*****s.

Bored by the slow news day. No proper football to speak of - England are playing some once half decent Eastern European team tonight are they? Nothing’s even happening on the Rooney vs Vardy front.

International breaks are shit.

And even the Rugby has been binned cos of the weather.

Shambles.

Pretty sure at this point it is just a massive piss take isn't it? I lost it at "being a respected journalist myself".

Liverpool's Harvey Elliott, given 14-day suspension from club football by FA over social media post.

Liverpool's Harvey Elliott, given 14-day suspension from club football by FA over social media post.

14 days. That'll learn him.

0E6E5CEC-3C3E-4B73-A172-459B1C9D514C.png

Manchester - the greatest city on earth. Of that, there is no doubt

“Dear 17 year old Gianluigi,

WIN THE fudgeING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Love

Gigi”

I thought you traveled a fair bit? :D
It was more recognising the stabbings at the Arndale and reading through some stories of what happened. Fortunately no fatalities but obviously close to home. I was feeling a bit emotional.

They should just clear all the home fans out then continue the game, not many there anyway.

Hopefully that was the scumbags walking out just before HT and they can get on with the game now

I thought they said they would walk off it there were racism
3 step protocol. Their on step 2 now. 1 more and they will.
I think they (as in the players and FIFA) make it worse by talking about it and complaining about it. The idiots will now try and get them to step 3 if they are still about. Not sure what the answer is.
Sticks and stones.......

So this is the first real test of the 3 step Anti-Racism strategy.. we have had steps 1/2 so far .. are we going to reach step 3 .. i just do not get what the colour of someone skin has to do with how that person is judged.. but i was raised to see people and not Colour .. a advantage of living in a massively mixed population.. unlike Bulgaria which i would assume would have very little if any mix of creed or colour.

3 step protocol. Their on step 2 now. 1 more and they will.
I think they (as in the players and FIFA) make it worse by talking about it and complaining about it. The idiots will now try and get them to step 3 if they are still about. Not sure what the answer is.
Sticks and stones.......
Sticks and Stones if only , like everything in life it's only the people who endure discrimination can truly comment on it... we can not walk in there shoes , so all we can offer is support.. if we have to come off so beit.. somethings are more important.. but as of now it does seem quiet .. though ITV Como is saying there has been more.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom