The general football chat thread

Do a search in google maps, I’d reckon not more than £20.

Thanks again.

Company will be paying so not too bothered about using a black cab. Last question, do they take credit card payment?

Black Cabs do. Most others do too in my experience (of being unable to get home of my own accord and never having any cash.)

I wouldn’t know how to order an Uber.

Haven’t got a clue how Instagram works either!

Uber is dead easy and really useful......I'm in Atlanta today and just discovered an app that allows you to hire electric scooters to zip about town....awesome !!

Make sure you’re screaming “it’s our year” when you’re zipping around town. The locals need to know.

Make sure you’re screaming “it’s our year” when you’re zipping around town. The locals need to know.

It's like with vegans, they'll already know.
Someone would have told them after the 1st couple of games. ;)

Thanks, I'm an Uber virgin :blush:.
Any idea what a taxi at the airport would cost?

I am pretty much 10 miles from the airport, a black cab ride is between 20 - 30 quid depending on time.

My last uber ride to the airport was 24.85 as I just checked my receipts.

Just get a black cab, at least they will know where you are going :laugh::laugh::laugh: and you'll get a motor that is in roadworthy condition unlike some ubers I've been in.

It's like with vegans, they'll already know.
Someone would have told them after the 1st couple of games. ;)

make sure you snap a picture of Abbeygoo when you're near Old Trafford. We all know what side of Manchester he really supports.

;)

I’m not no. Don’t do streaming either.

For a fella in his late 70s I’m doing alright though.
giphy.gif

Ha ha. Could have responded earlier but just wanted to string it out a bit. Just a middle aged sod really - like the rest of you f*****s.

Bored by the slow news day. No proper football to speak of - England are playing some once half decent Eastern European team tonight are they? Nothing’s even happening on the Rooney vs Vardy front.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom