The general football chat thread

Fabian Delph has pulled out of the England squad this week due to a hamstring strain.

I saw some tickets popped up on TicketMaster on Saturday night but I was still too traumatised by Tuesday (got stuck in traffic for an hour on M25 en route to WHL then soaked by downpour on walk up Park Lane for good measure!) so decided against it... looks like the Queen of the North enjoyed herself at least.

That reminds me I've got Dark Phoenix to watch. Not really looking forward to it after the feedback it's had!

I’d rather watch Moussa Sissoko trying to shoot on target than sit through Dark Phoenix again!

xGhSCqtT_400x400.jpg

Quite possibly the best Twitter day of all time this :laugh:

kerridge.jpg

Adrián San Miguel
11 games, 10 wins
Super Cup winner
100% Premier League record

Apparently President Aulas just offered the Lyon job to Mourinho, but he turned it down as he said he is about to take a new job elsewhere, interesting .....could it be Spurs ?!

Apparently President Aulas just offered the Lyon job to Mourinho, but he turned it down as he said he is about to take a new job elsewhere, interesting .....could it be Spurs ?!
I'm pretty sure he said no as he wants a return to the The Premier League not that he is about to take a job.

Utd fans...I need to get from Manchester Airport to The Trafford Centre next week. Is there a direct train or bus transfer from the airport? I don't want to hire a car.

Utd fans...I need to get from Manchester Airport to The Trafford Centre next week. Is there a direct train or bus transfer from the airport? I don't want to hire a car.
It's a bit of a pain in the arse to be honest. The tram isn't finished yet which I think would give you some better options. Uber would be your best bet.

It's a bit of a pain in the arse to be honest. The tram isn't finished yet which I think would give you some better options. Uber would be your best bet.

Thanks, I'm an Uber virgin :blush:.
Any idea what a taxi at the airport would cost?

Thanks, I'm an Uber virgin :blush:.
Any idea what a taxi at the airport would cost?
I'm in Worsley, about 14 miles from the airport and it costs me about £40. Trafford Centre is about 10 miles so you're looking at just over £30. Possibly less. That's Black Cabs.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom