The general football chat thread

Pretty gutting as far as football news goes - Ibrahimovich will miss the Euros through injury

Good to see fans back!

Hoping for a free scoring final...

Well done Leicester, not my team but i’m sure many like me look for them to do well against those so called big 6. Was good to see fans in the stadium too and a strike worthy of winning any cup final

Well done Leicester, not my team but i’m sure many like me look for them to do well against those so called big 6. Was good to see fans in the stadium too and a strike worthy of winning any cup final

Yeah, it was a cracker wasn't it. :thumbsup:

Fortunate win today, but CL is very much on. Hope we play better against Burnley on Wednesday and score a few goals, could need them if it comes down to GD.
Everton losing confirms we'll be playing in Europe next season. 🙂

Belgium squad for the Euros. No Origi = no chance:

Belgium squad for the Euros. No Origi = no chance:

Vermalen is still playing??? And whats the point of taking Hazard? Will be lucky to play one game 90 minutes. :D

Not a bad squad.

They need to wrap Lukaku up in cotton wool though given the other striking options

Can't wait. Quality probably lower than club but there's just something about competitive International football during a big tournament, no BS about money and all that. France, Portugal, England, Belgium all looking serious.

I was just thinking today about how uninspiring watching the footie's been without fans in the stadiums - I presume some will be in attendance for this tournament?

If not, will we have the endure the regular sight of when one player taps another lightly with their toe, the "injured" player goes down screaming histrionically and writhing in "agony" and we have to hear the whole thing?

In fact, I really loved the Scream-o-meter on "MOTD" and I wish they'd make it a regular feature!

Following Rangers title celebrations I'm surprised that no-one has commented on the players and fans sectarianism.
All season players have been taking the knee and when racism happens online it's rightly called out, but what went on in Glasgow and Belfast over the weekend appears to have gone unnoticed.

I saw it mate, tbf nothing surprises me with the Rangers’ fans behavior. I remember when they trashed Manchester city centre in 2008 for the UEFA cup final as was. I remember pulling into my car park before 8 and was greeted with the sight of Rangers fans, pissed up and fighting and urinating in the street and smashing shops up already. It was like a war zone the next day, they’re a bunch of fudgeing animals.

The Sweet Caroline hoo-ha is daft. Unfair to throw the players under the bus and label them as sectarian bigots over it. Like mishearing the lyrics of Born Slippy as a racial term instead of mega, mega white thing.

Never thought I'd praise EA, but there's a first time for everything:

Well done to them for creating this and QPR for naming their ground after him.

You have to go down to 17th to find a team that has drawn more games then United. Can't put games to bed.

There were some handbags being slung around ...at a guess

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom