The general football chat thread

alan280170

Distinguished Member
Thanks, I'm an Uber virgin :blush:.
Any idea what a taxi at the airport would cost?

I am pretty much 10 miles from the airport, a black cab ride is between 20 - 30 quid depending on time.

My last uber ride to the airport was 24.85 as I just checked my receipts.

Just get a black cab, at least they will know where you are going :laugh::laugh::laugh: and you'll get a motor that is in roadworthy condition unlike some ubers I've been in.

richp007

Distinguished Member
It's like with vegans, they'll already know.
Someone would have told them after the 1st couple of games. ;)
make sure you snap a picture of Abbeygoo when you're near Old Trafford. We all know what side of Manchester he really supports.

;)

faiz0

Distinguished Member
Ha ha. Could have responded earlier but just wanted to string it out a bit. Just a middle aged sod really - like the rest of you f*****s.

Bored by the slow news day. No proper football to speak of - England are playing some once half decent Eastern European team tonight are they? Nothing’s even happening on the Rooney vs Vardy front.

TwoJs

Distinguished Member
Ha ha. Could have responded earlier but just wanted to string it out a bit. Just a middle aged sod really - like the rest of you f*****s.

Bored by the slow news day. No proper football to speak of - England are playing some once half decent Eastern European team tonight are they? Nothing’s even happening on the Rooney vs Vardy front.
Well I don't think I have ever seen you post bad language, like that before. I preferred the old 70+ Faz.

richp007

Distinguished Member

International breaks are sh*t.

And even the Rugby has been binned cos of the weather.

Shambles.

TayWax

Distinguished Member
Pretty sure at this point it is just a massive piss take isn't it? I lost it at "being a respected journalist myself".

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
0E6E5CEC-3C3E-4B73-A172-459B1C9D514C.png

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
Manchester - the greatest city on earth. Of that, there is no doubt

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member

Sebastalona

Distinguished Member