raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Adrián San Miguel
11 games, 10 wins
Super Cup winner
100% Premier League record

TwoJs

Distinguished Member
Apparently President Aulas just offered the Lyon job to Mourinho, but he turned it down as he said he is about to take a new job elsewhere, interesting .....could it be Spurs ?!

Apparently President Aulas just offered the Lyon job to Mourinho, but he turned it down as he said he is about to take a new job elsewhere, interesting .....could it be Spurs ?!
I'm pretty sure he said no as he wants a return to the The Premier League not that he is about to take a job.

Dony

Distinguished Member
Utd fans...I need to get from Manchester Airport to The Trafford Centre next week. Is there a direct train or bus transfer from the airport? I don't want to hire a car.

rustybin

Distinguished Member
Utd fans...I need to get from Manchester Airport to The Trafford Centre next week. Is there a direct train or bus transfer from the airport? I don't want to hire a car.
It's a bit of a pain in the arse to be honest. The tram isn't finished yet which I think would give you some better options. Uber would be your best bet.

Dony

Distinguished Member
It's a bit of a pain in the arse to be honest. The tram isn't finished yet which I think would give you some better options. Uber would be your best bet.
Thanks, I'm an Uber virgin :blush:.
Any idea what a taxi at the airport would cost?

rustybin

Distinguished Member
Thanks, I'm an Uber virgin :blush:.
Any idea what a taxi at the airport would cost?
I'm in Worsley, about 14 miles from the airport and it costs me about £40. Trafford Centre is about 10 miles so you're looking at just over £30. Possibly less. That's Black Cabs.

Dony

Distinguished Member
Thanks again.

Company will be paying so not too bothered about using a black cab. Last question, do they take credit card payment?

rustybin

Distinguished Member
Thanks again.

Company will be paying so not too bothered about using a black cab. Last question, do they take credit card payment?
Black Cabs do. Most others do too in my experience (of being unable to get home of my own accord and never having any cash.)

Donnacha

Distinguished Member
Uber is dead easy and really useful......I'm in Atlanta today and just discovered an app that allows you to hire electric scooters to zip about town....awesome !!