The gathering

karkus30

Banned
This is a band I haven't come across. One of those bands that must have slipped below the radar. Some interesting music which has evolved over time, for the good. Not bought an album yet. Divided between if,then,else and how to measure a planet. Anyone listened, bought, have recommendations?

heathen666

Distinguished Member
I would recommend MandyLion, which is probably their heaviest album and A Noise Severe, a very good live DVD.

If you can find it, as I'm not sure if they were officially released, their two performances at Dynamo Open Air are worth a watch.

I'd also recommend you have a listen to Anneke's solo material, a bit more melow but still worth a listen.

karkus30

Banned
heathen666 said:
I would recommend MandyLion, which is probably their heaviest album and A Noise Severe, a very good live DVD.

If you can find it, as I'm not sure if they were officially released, their two performances at Dynamo Open Air are worth a watch.

I'd also recommend you have a listen to Anneke's solo material, a bit more melow but still worth a listen.

Cheers,

MandyLion seems to be the fan favourite. I'm not so bothered about heavy. Just the most musically diverse and satisfying.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom