• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

the future, cg and movies.

oxygenuk

Banned
as we can all see, graphics/cg is getting better each year, if you look around for terminator 4 news they are even talking asbout having a cg arnie.

how long until most movies is mainly cg? no need to hire actors just get their permissions and voices rights, graphics/cg one day will look identical to real life.

what are your guys thoughts on this though

:)

CrispyXUK

been like that for 10 years already hasnt it? most summer blockbusters these days seem to be around 60% cgi these days

T

thirst

I suppose one day that will happen and I would imagine most of us here today will be those against it when it finally happens, saying how we prefer "Real" actors but the younger generation (perhaps not even born yet) will probably be for them.

drunkenmaster

well if arnies gonna be cg'd then the acting will be the same

the_pauley

Banned
Amazing how many movies with "great CGI" suck like an Amsterdam hooker...

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
makes sense that arnie would be a cgi character in the next one, since i imagine his 'model' will be depicted in some mass production-line seqence of several hundred 'arnie's', to show his orginal introduction into the story time line.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom