The Funny Side of Soliciting...!

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Was listening to Scott Mills on Radio 1 this morning, and he was mentioning this webpage, although he didn't actually name it. Well, I did some investigation, and found it. All I can say is, it's funny as hell! This is what happens if you get caught soliciting in Wichita, Kansas! You get named and shamed on a website for the whole world to see... Click Here! (Work-safe, and no worse than PG-rated material!)

I'm not sure what's worse though: being named and shamed, or the fact that the people who were caught actually had customers stupid enough to solicit them for "immoral purposes" in the first place. :rotfl: So much for the saying that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... Not with this lot it ain't! :rotfl:

Pooch

Now I know where to print my haloween mask from this year:thumbsup:

One or two did'nt look too bad..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ketchersidebc5.jpg

Dad?

I wonder what percentage of these people are prostitutes to feed their addiction?

It is rather tragic actually.

I'm sure that guy runs my local off license.

why?....................

just tell me why?

explain it to me......................

mum why, i would of lent you the money for some cider

:devil:

Interesting Sodomy for Hire and Offering Sodomy for Hire seem to be extra offences. I also noticed every black person on the site had a higher bond than white people.

I would pay to avoid having sex with anyone on that site.

It would also appear that Adultery also comes under the broad heading of offences (PROSTITUTION, OBSCENITY AND MORALS OFFENSES) in Wichita!
http://www.wichita.gov/CityCode/Default.htm?code=1438
Dosen't elabortate on the punishment. That's probably about 50% of the population of any country at one time or another!!

Mental note to myself - don't go to Wichita, what other things can you get arrested for? Stepping on the cracks in the pavement (sorry sidewalk), urinating in a Public Convenience, possesion or wearing of an offensive Hawiian tee-shirt. I really must say I hate the way (some) Americans take this high minded, high moral ground. Hmmm... let me cast my mind back - "let him that is without sin cast the first stone".

See also " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOdARZ3bs0k " Blasphemy!!

For sure the pimps must have offered the `girls` out with a big discount (I don`t think buy one get one free would be a good offer):suicide:

Wouldn't it be interesting to know the names of the local 'guardians of morals' who have had sex with these people? I bet there's a few.
I wonder how long that system of naming and 'shaming' would last?
Middle America - yuck!

i heard about a man who sent his wife out soliciting..... apparently she was out for 7 hours he thought the big bad fox had ate her.. anyway she come home said she had a very busy night indeed.... he said how much did we make ... she said, very pleased with her self ... "£45 50p " He said "who gave you 50p? She said .........................................they all did !

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom