The Full Monty 2 Disc Special Edition DVD & Soundtrack CD - 'Asda Exclusive' £10.97

Jim Morrison

*Dons tin hat and kevlar body armour for starting a 'Full Monty' thread* :D

I picked this set up today whilst doing a bit of shopping at Asda. According to the sticker on the front it's one of their 'exclusives'. Bizarrely it was sat next to the stand alone '2 Disc Special Edition' which was priced at £11.97! So for a quid less you get the CD soundtrack thrown in!! Just to clarify, the DVD in the set is the new 2 Disc DTS Special Edition. For fans of the film it seems to be a bit of a bargain!:thumbsup:

Note: I've had a look on the website and i can't see it there so it appears this is an instore only promotion!

gatty-jr-jr

Novice Member
Jim Morrison said:
*Dons tin hat and kevlar body armour for starting a 'Full Monty' thread* :D

I picked this set up today whilst doing a bit of shopping at Asda. According to the sticker on the front it's one of their 'exclusives'. Bizarrely it was sat next to the stand alone '2 Disc Special Edition' which was priced at £11.97! So for a quid less you get the CD soundtrack thrown in!! Just to clarify, the DVD in the set is the new 2 Disc DTS Special Edition. For fans of the film it seems to be a bit of a bargain!:thumbsup:

Note: I've had a look on the website and i can't see it there so it appears this is an instore only promotion!

thanks for this may hold off to buy till next time i go to asda, what is the packaging like?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom