The Flash Season 5 Blu-ray Review & comments

ruffian2205

It’s a shame it’s taken so long to become interesting. I gave up mid-season 3. I got fed up with the opening dialogue claiming he was the fastest man alive then every episode introducing a villain (or ally) who was faster!

Coulson

I gave up on all of them a couple of seasons ago, but the actual reason was Supergirl. Although the Flash etc isn't as bad, it looked like it was beginning to go down a similar path. Plus from a distance (now) it looks ike there is a new speedster every week.

Last edited:

Evokazz

I enjoy them all except Arrow, cannot stand Stephen Amell, his acting is so robotic, he ruins the show, it's easily the worst of the DC TV Universe.

Garrett

I gave up on all of them a couple of seasons ago, but the actual reason was Supergirl. Although the Flash etc isn't as bad, it looked like it was beginning to go down a similar path. Plus from a distance (now) it looks ike there is a new speedster every week.
Season 4 has a great villain a non speadster and some great plot lines only thing is a lot of the episodes had dose of comedy in them which killed the feel.
Harry meets the Borg Harry and Gandalf Harry plus others.
Could be spoilers.

Coulson

Season 4 has a great villain a non speadster and some great plot lines only thing is a lot of the episodes had dose of comedy in them which killed the feel.
Harry meets the Borg Harry and Gandalf Harry plus others.
Could be spoilers.
Thanks. I've just gone off then now because of SG and I just don't feel like going back. I might watch the crossover event as I've done that before. The last major crossover started brilliantly (at a wedding I think) but I remember from outside 3 it deteriorated into running and random fights.