The Flash (CW) Season 4

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
(US) Season 4 premiere is called “The Flash Reborn” which will air on Tuesday, October 10. Filming starts 5th July.

Cheers Rai.

Just hope they up their game for season 4 as I mostly enjoy The Flash.

A bit more serious and deeper more meaningful story lines rather than crazy sci-fi cgi please.

Cheers Rai.

Just hope they up their game for season 4 as I mostly enjoy The Flash.

A bit more serious and deeper more meaningful story lines rather than crazy sci-fi cgi please.

And please no more speedsters! Give us a bit of variety in the bad guys.

All of the DC shows fall into this trap. Arrow with the archers, Supergirl with the Aliens, although I suppose Legends has to have some time traveling shenanigans in it.

Last edited:
Been hinted, Grant Gustin confirms that it's a distant goal for the show to adapt Crisis on Infinite Earths

Battlestar Galactica alum Katee Sackhoff is set to recur on The CW’s The Flash, as the DC Comics villain Amunet Black aka Blacksmith.

Described as the “steely” boss of an underground black market for supervillains, she will first appear in Season 4’s fifth episode, which is titled “Girls Night Out” and also features a visit from Arrow‘s Felicity (played by Emily Bett Rickards), EW.com reports.

looking forward to this, its easy watching - UK release around the same time ?

Could be better but Sky1 usually broadcast it within a fortnight

The Flash is my fave out of this, Arrow (which I have ditched) & Supergirl (which I am / was close to ditching).

Please inject some of the Smallville intrigue & intelligent story development over the teeny elements which Supergirl & Flash constantly seam to rely on.

I think it was an OK start to the season, a bit of a slow beginning, but I'm thinking it will definitely improve.

It seems to me that they are turning The Flash into DC's Legends of Tomorrow. I like the Legends because it's always had that slightly outrageous comedic playfulness.

But with this latest episode of The Flash I think they've managed to out do it. I enjoyed it, however I would prefer to see the slapstick dialled back a notch.

Loved the new hero, absolutely perfect casting in my opinion, looks just like his comic character

Have to say I thought episode 5 was OK and a bit of a crossover as well.

What the hell accent was it that Starbuck was attempting!!

God awful attempt.

I did read before the season started it was going to be more light hearted. But I think it has gone too far, episode 6 was OK except for the scenes featuring Wells, all of them.

Omg ... it gets MORE light hearted !

It needed to go the other direction & get more serious imo.

Please don’t let this go the way of Supergirl aiming at purely the ‘teen’ audience :confused:

These programs will be on Nickelodeon soon ... in fact make that Nic Jnr :facepalm:

I liked episode 7, best one so far this season, in my opinion. Just concentrated on the story without trying to play it for laughs. More of the same please.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom