The First Sunset of 2008...

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Yes, skies looked incredible this evening (although it has to be said that the views are always exceptional from Sandbanks)! I wish i'd had a tripod with me so I could have taken full advantage of them...!

Nice Pair!!!! Of pictures with brilliant sky......Nice work......oity this rain up here wouldn't P**s -off so wee could get some shots...:mad:

Well done on them 2 crackers

icemanonline :)

Lovely skies there. It's been dull as ditchwater here all day.

I dont mean to hijack your thread, but if you get a chance, see if you can get a shot or two of the delapidated jetty near the sailing club just as you drive onto the spit (on the right). It looks like your second photo was from just a bit along from there.

I got one in poor overcast light so had to convert to B&W - I'm sure it would be excellent with the light you had today. I had to climb over the wall and clamber along a ledge behind the clubhouse to get in the right spot - well worth it if you can get there.

238374698-L.jpg

I too prefer the first one but it's only on the virtue of it being exceptional as opposed to the other one being anything short of fantastic! Let's hope 2008 brings us many more opportunities like that.

Lovely skies there. It's been dull as ditchwater here all day.

I dont mean to hijack your thread, but if you get a chance, see if you can get a shot or two of the delapidated jetty near the sailing club just as you drive onto the spit (on the right). It looks like your second photo was from just a bit along from there.

I got one in poor overcast light so had to convert to B&W - I'm sure it would be excellent with the light you had today. I had to climb over the wall and clamber along a ledge behind the clubhouse to get in the right spot - well worth it if you can get there.

238374698-L.jpg
Thanks ever so much for all the comments and positive feedback guys :)

Tobers, I did get a couple of the jetty, but none that I was particularly happy with - I couldn't seem to get the angle quite right. I'd love to pop back there when it's a bit quieter to try and sneak around the back :)

I'll revisit the shots I took again tomorrow and see if there's one that I can rescue and post up :)

Thanks again all...

Kelvin.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom